Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 5b - Dinner with Royalty

We dined with royalty at the Grand Floridian Resort. This wasn't the best meal we had but we met some fabulous characters!

Our Princess

Princess Molly dancing with her Prince Charming

Anastasia

Drizella
Lady Tremaine decided to sit a spell and complain about the loud sticky children

I think Molly will keep Daddy as her Prince CharmingThe Two Cinderellas




Now the picture of Grant with Cinderella has a funny story behind it. The two step-sisters were quite smitten with Grant and kept asking if he was available for marriage. After Drizella said she was going to go get her mother and was coming back for him, Grant wanted nothing to do with girls anymore. Well Dad thought he needed to have his picture made with Cinderella so he offered him two dollars to take it. I've never seen Grant pose so fast!

The Grand Floridian is so beautiful we wanted to take advantage and get some cute shots of us all dressed up!



2 comments:

Genny said...

The picture of Molly with Prince Charming is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Molly dancing with her dad! Too cute!