Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 5 - Animal Kingdom

We got up bright and early to head out to Animal Kingdom! What a surprise to have Balloo welcome us to the park!

We headed to Dinoland and rode a few rides then watched the Finding Nemo show. It was amazing but we weren't allowed to take pictures. I highly recommend this show...it is not to be missed!


After the show we strolled around the park heading to the safari ride. On our way we met Miss Divine...you can make out her face just to the left of the pink flowers.


Now we are off on our Kilimanjaro Safari! Here is our jeep for the trip and let me tell you that bumpy is an understatement! This ride is so fun and it really gave me a chance to use that new zoom lens. I hope you enjoy some up close shots of some of the animals we saw.


After the safari we headed to Expedition Everest which a very fun, very fast, very big roller coaster. Grant loved it!! Mom and Dad took Molly to get us a table for lunch...poor thing fell asleep in the stroller but she did get a good nap.


With lunch out of the way we headed to see The Festival of the Lion King. It was very impressive and only makes me want to see the Broadway production more. Molly loved the monkeys doing gymnastics and Grant liked the fire twirler/eater.


What day would be complete without a visit with our friends?!?


It was early afternoon when we headed out of the park but we needed to get back to the house to rest and get ready for our big dinner date!

2 comments:

Genny said...

Girl, you are too much with the coordinated clothes. I love it!

Barb said...

I just found your blog through Genny's, and I'm loving the pics. The Animal Kingdom safari is awesome, isn't it? And I too loved the Lion King show. Looks like yall had a great trip.