After Buzz we took Grant on Space Mountain!! We did the rider switch since Molly wasn't tall enough so Jeremy took him first. He got off grinning from ear to ear. I took him the second time and he laughed the whole time! We then drove the Indy Speedway and had lunch with Cosmic Ray. On our way out from lunch we ran into an old friend...PUSH the trashcan. We introduced him to the kids, they thought he was funny, he said he liked Molly's glasses which made her giggle and Jeremy announced that our trip was complete now that we had seen PUSH.
Bert and Mary Poppins
Pinocchio
Jiminy Cricket
*Didn't Jeremy do a great job with the fireworks photos?!?
2 comments:
I love this post best!! And the pictures do look awesome!
that last pic is amazing! reading your posts has made me want to go back to DisneyWorld. I haven't been in 8 years. It's about time I got back to the Happiest Place on Earth.
Post a Comment